The Green House Project
caring homes for meaningful lives™
Watch select sessions from The Green House Annual Meeting live and chat with other viewers:
- 8:30-10:00a Welcome and 10 Years Strong, The Origin Story
- 10:45-11:45 Short Term Rehabilitation in The Green House home
- 1:30 – 2:15 pm Elders Rule Panel Discussion
- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm QAPI, 5 Star Ratings and Understanding Quality: Using the Team in the Home to Drive Process Improvement
- 8:30-10:00a Dr Al Power: The Person Comes First , Best Practices around Serving People Living with Dementia
- 10:15-11:45a Chris Perna, CEO of The Eden Alternative: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Well-being
- 3:00-4:00p Nancy Fox, Leadership: Dealing in Hope
THE GREEN HOUSE® Project offers a model for long-term care designed to look and feel like a real home. Over the last decade Green House homes have set a new standard for quality care with a model that is both proven and practical.
Today there are hundreds of Green House homes open or in development in the majority of states. Our evidence-based model has been proven — through independent research — to be effective, feasible and sustainable. Our technical assistance is a big reason why The Green House Project has become a preferred partner in helping organizations meet demands of the changing long-term care market.