Independent research in operating Green House homes shows sustained improvements in satisfaction, clinical and financial outcomes as a result of the model. Ongoing clinical and financial benchmarking enables Green House homes to assess, compare and grow the model.
- A Promising New Study Finds Meaningful Savings in Green House Model for Elder Care
- Effects of Green House® Nursing Homes on Residents’ Families
- Resident Outcomes in Small-House Nursing Homes: A Longitudinal Evaluation of the Initial Green House Program
- Preliminary Implications from Early Hospitalization and Pressure Ulcer Data
- Evaluating THE GREEN HOUSE® Model
- Frontline Caregiver Daily Practices: A Comparison Study of Traditional Nursing Homes and The Green House Project Sites
- Consumer Research Reports that people are willing to drive further and pay more for a Green House home