At the core of the Green House model is a robust educational plan. The Green House Project Education team will develop fresh resources to support the onboarding of new employees, as well as tools and resources to sustain the momentum for current employees. Examples include instructional videos, online education resources, microlearning tools, podcasts, handouts, in-service education tips, team meeting education resources, learning modules, learning circle topics, and much more!
Being a Green House Educator
It is vital that each organization have Green House Educators that have been trained to teach Core Team Education, Coaching for Partnership, The Roles of the Nurse, and other related Green House educational programs. The Green House Project will work with you to determine the number and selection of Educators.
- Green House Training Overview
- Green House Educators Job Description
- Learning is a Process
- EN-CORE Recorded Modules
- Glossary of Terms
- Preferences for Everyday Living Inventory (PELI)
- Institutional Creep Worksheet
- Learning Circle
- Exploring Options Worksheet
- Belief, Behaviors, and Systems
- 6 Essential Facts about Trust & Professional Relationships
- How Trustworthy Are You?
Current Green House Educators: Click here to contact Mary Hopfner-Thomas for access to hundreds of instructional video clips.