The Green House website is a powerful tool for connecting our community of Green House adopters, culture change enthusiasts, policy makers, consumers and other partners. This site must be a dynamic gathering place where information is at our fingertips and supporting our efforts. Beyond that, our website must convey the robust culture of our movement. In order to build and support this community effectively, The Green House project website, continuously strives to be more accessible, user-friendly, and constantly updating!
That is why we are so excited to share the latest website enhancements:
- WordPress platform enables agile access to photo and news updates
- Up to date announcements of speaking engagements, workshops, webinars and other ways to connect with The Green House project
- Interactive commenting opportunities on The Green House blog
- Links to all of our social media channels, including our facebook page (www.facebook.com/thegreenhouseproject) that has over 800 fans!
- User friendly access to Green House Projects in your state, and how to get in touch with them
- and this is only the beginning…
This new and improved website enables us to be in constant communication with you, and we look forward to hearing your ideas and thoughts. By building our online community and connecting all those who are interested in changing aging, we are creating a national movement, and a national impact to the lives of elders.